Another day to rest and get some editing done

 August 18th, 2026

El Reno, Oklahoma

Alarm went off at 8:00am, went back to bed, woke finally around 10:00am

Sat around the dark room in zombie mode for at least an hour or so, then got showered and dressed.

Did some online checks and then decided to walk over to the Wendy’s on the other side of the gas station for lunch.

When I got closer, I noticed another place just beyond Wendy’s called Braum’s.

Looked like they did burgers and such along with ice cream.  Decided that would be something new and went there instead.

Had a big burger with fries and a drink.  Food was pretty good, and reasonably priced.

I was going to have some ice cream, but was not hungry anymore and decided to just go over to the gas station and buy a few drinks and some chips to snack on later.

Once back at the room, I started to work on editing a video while snacking on chips.

Completed the video after a few hours and ran the export while I went for food.

Just walked over to station again as they have hot food in a deli type setup, so bought a sandwich and some cheese sticks and ate them at the tables in the station.

Then came back to the room to upload video to YouTube and get the blogs caught up.

Now I just need to plan tomorrow’s route and then pack up a few things and go to bed.

Catch ya down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think?