July 23rd, 2026
Whitehorse, Yukon Territory
Woke normal time and after sitting around for a bit decided
to skip taking a shower as there were a lot of other riders getting ready to go
places. Might do it later this afternoon
instead.
Decided to wander over and have breakfast today, was hungry
since I did not get much for dinner last night.
At the restaurant the same guy was working, so sat and
ordered food and talked more with him in between his tasks he had to do.
Once done eating, I went back to the tent and worked on the
various social media platforms.
Put a few updates on Facebook, typed up the blogs I still
needed to get done and uploaded all the ones waiting.
I then worked to complete a video for YouTube and get it
uploaded and ready.
I then completed another vide and have it scheduled.
I started working on another video, but decided to go get an
early dinner.
Back at restaurant I was the only person there, so actually
got service right away tonight.
Had a pizza with wings, but the boneless wings here are more
like small breasts, and they put quite a few on the plate. Was too much food, so started eating just the
chicken and leaving all the breading and sauce.
Probably a good thing as a few hours later that sauce I
think is what turned my stomach inside out.
Going to be a long night, I think.
Continued working on video until quite late, but was not
able to finish it, but should be a quick job to complete tomorrow.
It looks like it will be raining tomorrow, has been lightly
raining off and on all evening today.
I will wait to check out till the last minute, hopefully
give time for any rain to move out of the area, and will give me time to have
breakfast again as well.
I only have a 3-hour ride planned for tomorrow, so short day
hopefully.
Catch ya down the road.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think?